Chloride of an element A gave a neutral solution in water. In the periodic table the element A belongs to
1. First group
2. Third group
3. Fifth group
4. Transitional metal
The correct relationship between the pH of isomolar solutions of sodium oxide(pH1), sodium sulphide (pH2), sodium selenide (pH3) and sodium telluride (pH4) is -
NO2 can be produced by heating -
The formation of is difficult as compared to because
1. Lone pair of phosphorous is optically inert.
2. Lone pair of phosphorous resides in almost pure p - orbital.
3. Lone pair of phosphorous resides at sp3 orbital.
4. Lone pair of phosphorous resides in almost pure s - orbital.
Concentrated nitric acid reacts with iodine to give:
Partial Hydrolysis of one mole of peroxodi-sulphuric acid produces
1. Two moles of sulphuric acid
2. Two moles of peroxomono-sulphuric acid
3. One mole of sulphuric acid, one mole of peroxomono-sulphuric acid
4. One mole of sulphuric acid, one mole of peroxomono-sulphuric acid and one mole of hydrogen peroxide
Which of the following is the correct statement?
1. F2 has higher dissociation energy than Cl2
2. F has higher electron affinity than Cl
3. HF is stronger acid than HCl
4. Boiling point increases down the group in halogens
Incorrectly matched characteristic is:
1. S8: covalent lattice
2. P4: tetrahedron
3. S52-: zigzag
4. SiO2: Covalent lattice
N2 cannot be produced by heating -
An oxyacid among the following that contains both P-H and P-P bond simultaneously is -
4. None of the above